I believe that you are energetic, happy and healthy when you are doing what you were born to do. Of course there are ups and downs and challenges, but at the same time you feel up to life. You are enjoying it. What you do suits you.
But sometimes the flow is not there or not there for a long time. Then you feel bad about something too often. Maybe it is just a 'little thing' that keeps coming back or maybe it dominates your whole life. You want things to be different in a certain area. But how? And what? The Completion Process can be a magical key for you here.
How come you are not in the flow? Maybe you learned as a child to always do things that have to be done or that are expected of you. Maybe you had traumatic experiences as a baby, which made you think deep down that you were not worth anything or that it would have been better if you had not been there. Or perhaps you have temporarily rejected parts of your true self, such as parts full of joy and power, in order to survive in an unsafe environment. You can call all this trauma. Often these traumas already started at a young age, but very often they only start to pinch at a later age. This manifests itself in patterns of thinking and feeling that you want to leave as they are for a longer period of time. Then the time is ripe to do something with it. To grow from it.
Often you are not aware of the negative beliefs about yourself, yet they control your feelings, your thoughts, your behaviour and therefore your life. Problems never arise consciously. You don't have to blame yourself either. They arise because unconscious dynamics that no longer serve us want to be cleared away.
The Completion Process, as described by Teal Swan in her book of the same name, is a process that focuses on trauma resolution and dissolving conditioning. I did a training with her to do this process officially with others.
It is a lively process that allows you to bring unconscious dynamics to the surface and transform them into life force.
Reason for a Completion Process?
• hindering emotional and mental patterns that bother you (even if that has resulted in a 'label' or a burnout)
• nightmares or other striking dreams that you want to understand and integrate
• physical complaints or illnesses that you want to understand and treat energetically
• parent, family or relationship dynamics that are bothering you
• wanting to connect more with your higher self, with your inner children, with the flow of pure you, with your life intention
• interest in applying visualization to approach (unconscious) parts of yourself
• when you are going to do the training and have to do a session, as a preparation
• difficulty feeling happy, joyful and/or playful
Because what it gets you:
More insight and connection with yourself. You get:
• insight into the origin of inner patterns
• understanding/compassion for yourself in the midst of emotional patterns
• clear view of the (at first hidden) positive intention of your effort/burden
• renewed sense of possibilities for effortless growth from within
• more insight into the reflection from the inside out: what lives unconsciously in you and what you therefore attract to you through experiences (law of attraction)
• adopt a more spiritual view of your 'problem': how does the solution of your 'problem' fit with the intention for your life?
• more connection with yourself and your (spiritual) talents
What is a session like?
Meet each other
I have my practice at home. I also work online, preferably via Zoom. In some circumstances I come to you. We will first meet with a cup of tea, juice or water. I can tell you about the process if you want. If you are curious about something, you can ask questions or tell something yourself. When you are ready, lie down a little more, possibly under a blanket. Then I will guide you through the Completion Process. You get into a meditative or slightly hypnotic state.
Course of a session
Even before I guide you into the Completion Process, I like to lay out a constellation. This means that all inner parts that play a role are literally above the table. The arrangement makes clear what is going on. Then the Completion Process will automatically change the dynamics of your effort or burden. So that you effortlessly stand in a different situation, act differently and thus gain new experiences!
Every session is completely different and unpredictable, even after many times. It's a new adventure every time. Our 'guide' is always the same: we call on the wisdom and intelligence of your body (the part of you that also takes care of all unconscious body processes). Your body wisdom knows exactly what is best for you right now. We experience that flow of wisdom through imagination, feeling and mind.
During the process you can tell everything you see, feel and experience. I guide you entirely by feeling: I think along with you, I sympathize with you and I watch with you.
'Shifts' during and after the session
As you visualise, feel and understand, your energy changes dramatically. Sometimes you experience physical reactions, such as nausea, shivers or wobbly legs. This can happen when patterns that have been carried around for years are shifting, because they have been seen and understood. Shifts can be quite radical. Sometimes the shifting continues for a few days. Sometimes it is over immediately and you wake up completely refreshed. Sometimes it is even the case that after a few weeks you think back and wonder how it is possible that you did not think of something the way you used to.
Keep in mind that after a session, a period of some kind of rawness often occurs: step by step letting go of negative patterns that you have become very attached to, can sometimes feel a bit heavy and sad. If that happens after a session with me, you can always contact me about it.
The Completion Process includes the following parts
• emotional bodywork (feeling where something is in your body and how it changes through understanding attention)
• regression to first memory of a pattern
• shadow work (discovering what you don't know about yourself yet)
• interaction and integration with your inner child(ren)
• a visualized safe harbor (mental space in which you are completely safe are)
How long does a Completion Process take?
Usually a session lasts about one and a half to two hours. Set aside at least two and a half hours for the session, because it may run late. And this way there is room for you to do so.
And you know, when you come to me, you don't just come to get something. You also bring me something. Something very valuable! Whether that is your intention or not. And if you want, I will tell you what present you are bringing me! <3
Buy your session(s) below. I will contact you within two working days to schedule your session. I always have time within two weeks after purchase!